8th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

If I do commerce+Maths can I do Architect? What is the scope?

Sir,i am in f.y.j.c and need ur help, if i do commerce+maths can i do architect in my future. And also to know that what are the other scopes and proffesions further. Please help

Related Questions:
23rd September 2011, 02:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I do commerce+Maths can I do Architect? What is the scope?

No it’s not possible to join the architecture course with a commerce back ground. The candidates need to have compulsorily studied the science subjects. It is compulsory for them to study the physics, chemistry and mathematics for joining the architecture courses. The candidates have to appear for the entrance exams for getting admission in to this course. The candidates have to appear for the engineering and the National aptitude test for getting admission to this course.
23rd September 2011, 02:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No it’s not possible to join the architecture course with a commerce back ground. The candidates need to have compulsorily studied the science subjects. It is compulsory for them to study the physics, chemistry and mathematics for joining the architecture courses. The candidates have to appear for the entrance exams for getting admission in to this course. The candidates have to appear for the engineering and the National aptitude test for getting admission to this course.
7th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I do commerce Maths can I do Architect? What is the scope?

which is better., 74% in commerce maths or 80% in commerce computer
21st October 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

If i do commerce maths can i get admission in artitacture in diploma after passing 12th exam
20th November 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

sir m in 12th , commerce field n wana do architecture bt m nt havn maths .....wil i b able 2do architecture ??
24th November 2011, 07:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi

Architecture is a study about the planning, designing and construction of structures.

Now as you say you are a commerce + maths student, I must tell you that you are not eligible to go for the architecture stream.

To study Architecture, a student should be from a science background, and having studied mathematics as one of the subject.
Also he/she should have scored atleast 60% aggregate in the 12th board examination from a recognized board or school.

You can look for many other options in the commerce line itself. I am giving you a short list :

1. B.Commerce

2. BBA

3. BBM

4. B.A courses like English, History, Sociology, Statistics, Geography, etc

5. Hotel management, Retail management, Designing, etc

So you may choose from many more wide variety options.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
18th March 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

i have taken commerce maths in class 11th can i become an architect and m average in science......plz help me yr....what to do....what not to do....
15th May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: If I do commerce+Maths can I do Architect? What is the scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i am in f.y.j.c and need ur help, if i do commerce+maths can i do architect in my future. And also to know that what are the other scopes and proffesions further. Please help
u can't do B.Arch without Mathematics.................u get it................
21st June 2012, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, my son have taken commerce in fyjc ,with maths & wants study Architecher after 12th, How can u pl guide
26th March 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do architecture if i have commerce math in 11th class
28th March 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i dnt think so that science is a necessary subject for architecture.....students with commerce maths or humanities maths con apply for architecture as for architecture maths is a compulsory subject no matters with commerce or humanities....
students having science as a subject just have the advantage as they can also apply for architecture from pre engineering xam and the ones with commerce and humanties can apply from NATA...
people just need to boost up their knowledge .... things change as time passes....
science is not compulsory.....:)
1st June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I've got 7.2 cgpa in cbse X exam I want to take commerce with maths i'm an average student in maths should i go for the same?
19th June 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I do commerce+Maths can I do civil engerining? What is the scope?

plzzzzz help me i m taking commerce in 11 bcozzz i m nt gting science becozzz of my marks plzzz help me sir
28th December 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 11th with commerce maths. I want to become a architect . Can I ?? If yes, what exam do I have to give?? Please guide
26th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become an architect and i have given my 10th board exam just now. So can i take commerce maths to do the course of architect.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?