5th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects must be selected in 11th after passing 10th to become a scientist? What all must be done after that?

Which subject must be selected in 11th after 10th to became a scientist what all must be done after that?

1st May 2012, 10:25 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Which subjects must be selected in 11th after passing 10th to become a scientist? What all must be done after that?

Dear guest,
A person may become a scientist in any field after he completes his graduation and then masters and then doctorate. Identify which field you would want to pursue your research and then proceed along the same direction with energy and enthusiasm.

All the best!
2nd October 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects must be selected in 11th after passing 10th to become a scientist? What all must be done after that?

how to become an architect or what should be done to become an architect.?
30th January 2014, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I m frm commerce student. In 1 yr. B.cm bt i wan 2 do network arxhitecture? That i can do master an bachlor deg.
30th January 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I m frm commerce student. In 1 yr. B.cm bt i wan 2 do network arxhitecture? That i can do master an bachlor deg.
30th January 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

13th June 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, which subject must be selected in 11th after 10th to become a scintist wnat all must be done after that ........Plese guide me...
12th February 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th with PCB subjects.I want to do research in a big pharma company.what course has to done in B.Sc? I like biology very much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?