4th August 2011, 11:17 PM
zariya

If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?

sir ihave done my b.a from economics &pg in commerce. if i will do net commerce.then can i be eligeble for the appartment of commerce lecturer in degree colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  2. How can I get lecturer's job after qualifying NET exam in commerce?
  3. Can I take a job in government sector as a commerce lecturer after MBA in Marketing? Can I give NET commerce?
  4. Am I eligible for UG lecturer post in different colleges for Commerce Stream after doing PG in Management, qualifying UGC NET, graduating in Commerce stream and Ph.D pursuing?
  5. Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?
  6. NET exam details to join as a lecturer in school or college?
  7. Am I Eligible for The Post of Degree Lecturers ( Commerce)? I've completed MBA(Finance), PGDHRM, M.Phil. and currently pursuing Ph.d.
  8. Jobs as lecturer in commerce in Tirunelveli Colleges?
  9. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  10. Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for NET exam after B.Com to become a Commerce Lecturer?
  12. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
  13. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
  14. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
  15. What are the jobs as a commerce lecturerin Faridabad?
  16. Can commerce students give NET exam? How to become a lecturer in Commerce subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to become a college lecturer after passing commerce?
  18. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
5th August 2011, 01:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zariya View Post
sir ihave done my b.a from economics &pg in commerce. if i will do net commerce.then can i be eligeble for the appartment of commerce lecturer in degree colleges
dear friend,

you have completed your master degree so you are eligible for NET exam.

the eligibility criteria is given below-

eligibility criteria for NET*

M.Sc or equivalent degree under the subjects mentioned above, with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC candidates*
and 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D.*

Age Eligibility:

For Juniour resaerch fellowship: 19 to 28 years
For lecturership: There is no upper age limit.Minimum age is 19 years.

all the best.
5th August 2011, 09:39 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I do NET commerce then will I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer in degree colleges?

Dear Friend

You are eligible for UGC-NET examination with Commerce subject.
Once you qualify the NET examination you can apply for lecturer
post in both the department because there are some common papers
too. Also you have knowledge of both the subjects so you very well
fit in Economics and Commerce.

Visit: http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
5th August 2011, 12:34 PM
rana2011
Banned

My Friend ,

You are eligible for UGC-NET examination with Commerce subject.
Once you qualify the NET examination you can apply for lecturer
post in both the department because there are some common papers.
Also you have knowledge of both subjects then you are very much advance in Economics and Commerce.

For more information Visit:[http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html]

Thanks!
24th August 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I wants to know the date when the net forms will fillup
13th October 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for net exam
5th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done mba . Am eligible to teach in b com suubjects
13th July 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

any other option instead of NET ? If i have MPhil in commerce, i can apply for lucture in college?
22nd July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam

I have completed my M.com and also cleared NET.Currently working as a lecturer in a private college in Bangalore.
I want to no is there any procedure to be followed to get recruited in an aided college to be under UGC scale.As i heard from many that though cleared NET its not easy to get pay under UGC grade and to get into a aided college.
27th February 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation and now I am in last year of my LLB and also I have completed my CS . Sir if I give NET exam in law so would I be eligible to become law professor or degree college professor ??
Can you suggest me in which field should I give NET exam that is for commerce or law??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?