16th August 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam

Hi
I have qualified net exam in commerce and find very difficult to get a job in biharas there's no private colleges and the is not starting the procedure fot appointing lecturer sowhat the solution?ttje

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Lecturer directly after qualifying in NET Exam?
  2. How to get a lecturer job in different colleges?
  3. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
  4. How to get a government lecturer post after qualifying NET exam?
  5. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  6. What is the age limit to appear for NET exam and to get a lecturer job?
  7. Can I write NET Exam lecturer job after completing M.Phil in Hindi?
  8. How to get lecturer job without NET-SLET Examst? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  10. Am I eligible for faculty in management course after doing MBA
  11. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  12. If a candidate has passed NET exam after training is he eligible for government lecturer/Assistant professor job?
  13. Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?
  14. Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?
  15. What to do after qualifying SLET? Validity of SLET and procedure to get government jobs?
  16. Can I get Lecturer job in Delhi University? I want to become a lecturer in Delhi University
  17. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  18. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
10th April 2016, 11:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. It is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year for post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. For getting job of lecturer through NET, you must qualify NET examination and there must be vacany for post of lecturer.

If there is vacancy for post of lecturer then you need to apply for it. Then there is interview conducted if number of NET qualified candidates is more and number of vacancy is less. Those who qualify NET exam and interview will get job of lecturer in government college.
2nd June 2017, 01:52 AM
Ish bhat

Default Re: How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam

I have qualified Net January 2017 in political science but not jrf?? Can i give july 2017 exam to qualify net jrf in political science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?