22nd July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Respected sir, my name is akash yadav. i have got 78 percent in last year of diploma in mechanical engineering. Plz tel me the names of engineering colleges in maharashtra to get the admission as soon as possible. My e-mail id is [email protected]. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  3. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  6. How many colleges are available in Maharashtra for admission after scoring 70% in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  8. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  9. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  10. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra which can give admission to direct 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  15. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  16. Colleges offering Diploma Mechanical in Southern India? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
18th December 2011, 04:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, my name is akash yadav. i have got 78 percent in last year of diploma in mechanical engineering. Plz tel me the names of engineering colleges in maharashtra to get the admission as soon as possible. My e-mail id is [email protected]. Thank you.
As far as your percentage is concerned you are eligible to apply for pursuing your further course in Mechanical Engineering. But then again i would like to inform you that there are certain University/ College which keeps a reservation for candidates who have score 80% or more.

The name of few colleges which offers Mechanical Engineering course in Maharashtra are:
Center for Distance Engineering Education Program, Mumbai.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
Indian Institute of Technology- Bombay IIT, Mumbai.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur
College of Engineering Pune. (COPE).
Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai.
International Institute of Information Technology, Pune
23rd April 2012, 12:17 AM
samrat2512

Default Re: Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?

Hi aspirant,
Your score in diploma courses is very good .Therefore you can get admission in most of the college of Maharashtra.

List of good colleges in Maharashtra

All India Shri Shiv aji Memorial Society ’s, Kennedy Road, College of Engg. Near RTO, Pune
Amrutv ahini College of Engg. Amrutnagar, Sangamner, Dist. Ahmednagar
Anjuman Hami-E-Islam’s Anjuman College of Engg. Sadar, Nagpur, Temp. Add. Premises of Anjuman
Poly . Sadar, Nagpur
Anjuman-I-Islam’s M.H. Saboo siddi College of Engg., 8, Shepherd Road, PB No. 4627 , By culla, Bombay
Ankush Shikshan Sanstha’s G.H. Raisoni College of Engg., P.B. No. 3, Industrial Area, Digboi, Hingna
Road, Nagpur
Army Welfare Education Society , Army Institute of Tech. Dighi Hills, H.Q. Southern Command, Pune
Atharv a College of Engg., CTS No. 833, Ambev ali, Andheri (W), Mumbai
Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust’s Vishwakarma Inst. of Tech., Bibwewadi, Pune
Bharati Vidy apeeth’s College of Engg., Kadamwadi, Tal: Karav eer, Dist. Kolhapur
Bharatiy a Vidy a Bhav an’s Sardar Patel College of Engg., Munshi Nagar, Varsov a Road, Andheri (W),
Bombay
Bharti Vidy apeeth’s Coll. of Engg., New Bombay C.B.D., Sec-7 , Opp. Konkan Bhav an, New Bombay
Bharti Vidy apeeth’s coll. of Engg., Pune Katraj, Dhankawadi, Pune
Bharti Vidy apeeth’s Coll. of Engg. for Women, Katraj, Dhankawadi, Pune

Best of Luck…
1st July 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is azahar sayyed. i have got 77 percent in last year of diploma in civil engineering. Plz tel me the names of engineering colleges in pune to get the admission as soon as possible.
2nd July 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is azahar sayyed . i have got 77 percent in last year of diploma in civil engineering. Plz tel me the names of engineering colleges in pune to get the admission as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?