30th May 2011, 04:50 AM
dvrs

If my daughter studied class 9th from USA then is she eligible to write EAMCET entrance test?

Hi,

We belongs to AP. My daughter is studying class 9 in USA. We want her to prepare for EAMCET in AP. Is she eligible to write entrance in AP.
Please clarify.

Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in AP-EAMCET for CBSE students? -- [New]
  2. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  3. Is my daughter eligible to write AIPMT medical test after passing 12th ICSE?
  4. Can i appear for EAMCET after studying +2 from Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  6. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  7. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  9. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  10. I studied in Banglore from class7th to 12th, am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  11. Is it possible to promote my daughter to 12th if she failed in 9th Maths from KV school?
  12. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  15. Am i eligible to write EAMCET after studying upto 12th in Abu Dhabi?
  16. Can I write medical entrance exam of EAMCET 2016 or I will have to appear in 2017?
  17. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  18. US studied high school student is he eligible for NDA examination?
1st September 2011, 01:11 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If my daughter studied class 9th from USA then is she eligible to write EAMCET entrance test?

Ofcourse.. elegebility for EAMCET is to complete 12th class in state syllabus as the portion it contains is from 12th..
donot worry..
try to study 12th in state syllabus..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?