20th May 2011, 08:03 PM
gsamaddar

If my son has submitted combined application form for engineering and medical can he drop Mathematics and sit for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medical?

Dear sir,
my son hv submitted combined application for for engineering and medical. Now he don't want to sit in mathematics paper. Pl confirm whether he can sit for physics,chemistry and biology for medical only. Authority will allow him to sit for medical exam in jee.

With best regards,
gautam samaddar

26th September 2011, 10:05 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: If my son has submitted combined application form for engineering and medical can he drop Mathematics and sit for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medical?

YES. of course.
In most of the states, they provides a provision for leaving out Maths or biology ( only any one of them )> I don not know which state you belong to. Hence i cannot do much in here.
21st March 2014, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If my son has submitted combined application form for engineering and medical can he drop Mathematics and sit for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for Medical?

I passed 10 2 with PCMB biology is my additional subject .how can it possible to count PCB mark percentage in 10 2
27th August 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th with pcbm but biology is my extra subject can I give medical intrance exam my percentage in exam is 66 bseb
7th November 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am bio student & pass 12th with bio in rbse .I want to being space scientist what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?