23rd October 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for WBJEE(Medical) if attempted 2 times?

Hello Friends
I've already given wbjee medical two times
can i give it 3rd time??????
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards

26th October 2014, 08:53 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for WBJEE(Medical) if attempted 2 times?

Yes, you can attempt for WBJEE (Medical) examination even after attempting 2 times earlier. Actually, there is no limit for the number of times you attempt. Prepare well and get good rank this time.

Recommended Books for preparation:

For Biology,

• Rudiments of Biology
• Pradeep’s Biology
• SC Verma
• NCERT Biology 1 and Biology 2 and more

For Chemistry,

• Rudiments of Chemistry
• Arihant Organic Chemistry
• Dinesh Chemistry

For Physics,

• HC Verma for Physics
• Rudiments of Physics
• Concept of Competition Physics by Aggarwals and more
26th October 2014, 01:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the WBJEE Medical examination.

WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates who wish to get admission in Engineering, Architecture and Medical graduation courses in West Bengal can appear for the WBJEE examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. Candidates must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from a recognised board.

2. Candidates who wish to appear for WBJEE Medical 2015 examination must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board.

3. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4. Candidates must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or have to complete the age on or before December 31 of the year of admission.

5. Candidates seeking admission in Medical/Dental Colleges under reserved category seats (including TFW category) must be a domicile of West Bengal. At the time of admission, candidates need to submit Domicile Certificate in prescribed format from competent authority.

6. The Domicile of West Bengal shall be treated for those candidates who are either residing in West Bengal at least for last 10 years or whose parents are permanent residents of West Bengal

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for the WBJEE examination as many times as you wish. Since, there is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the WBJEE examination.
30th May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Heyy...
I wanted to know that who all can fight WBJEE (engineering) exam?
Can student for all over the india wit diffrent state board fight WBJEE (engineering)
9th November 2020, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 12th board in 2019. Am I eligible for WBJEE(Eng.)2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?