13th October 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BEEE after completing diploma?

I am complete diploma (electrical) in 2008 and having 04 years experience in projects and maintenance field.

Kindly tell whether i can apply for BEE 2013 exam for energy audit.

19th April 2013, 09:14 AM
thenaukhezsadaf

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for BEEE after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am complete diploma (electrical) in 2008 and having 04 years experience in projects and maintenance field.

Kindly tell whether i can apply for BEE 2013 exam for energy audit.
NO...........
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% of marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology (PCM/PCB), A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% average marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology (PCM/PCB) for candidates belonging to SC/ST, Physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) candidates are eligible for the programme, Physics, chemistry and biology (PCB) candidates are eligible only for B.Tech Bioinformatics, Bio-medical engineering and industrial bio-technology, Bio-engineering programmes Candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination in March/April 2010 are also eligible to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?