28th January 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?

We are from A.P and presently residing in Gujarat.Mydaughter is appearing for XII class (CBSE) in Gujarat. Even though she born in A.P she studied from 1st to 12th Standard in Gujarat. Is she eligible to appear EAMCET

Related Questions:
  1. Can my child be eligible to write EAMCET without reservation?
  2. Am I eligible to write EAMCET after passing 12th from Gujarat while being a native of AP?
  3. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a native of Andhra Pradesh but pursuing 12th class from Gujarat?
  5. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  7. Range of fees for MBBS in the medical colleges of Karanataka CET
  8. Eligibility for EAMCET exam if studied in Gujarat and native place is Andhra Pradesh?
  9. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  10. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  11. Is there any way for me to write EAMCET 2016 exam being 15 years old? -- [New]
  12. Those who have failed in 12th is eligible for EAMCET 2015 after clearing supplementary exams?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS being a 23 years old BC-E candidate?
  14. Will I be eligible for EAMCET NCC counseling after scoring 9404 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Any chance to get admission in Pharmacy after scoring 37 marks in EAMCET? Am I eligible for Pharmacy? Can I get admission without qualifying for EAMCET?
  16. Am I eligible for PMET course if I am a bonafide of Punjab and residing with my parents in J&K? What is the procedure to apply?
  17. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  18. Is it possible to get PhD in Maths from India while residing in UAE?
18th March 2012, 04:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are from A.P and presently residing in Gujarat.Mydaughter is appearing for XII class (CBSE) in Gujarat. Even though she born in A.P she studied from 1st to 12th Standard in Gujarat. Is she eligible to appear EAMCET

To be eligible for the EMCET, candidate must have stayed in the state for ten years excluding period of study outside the state. One is also eligible if his/her parents have stayed in the state for 10 years or candidates parents who have been employed by the state or central government within the State at the time of application. Candidates should have completed 17 years of as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year Admissions.
26th July 2019, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If we are from AP and residing in Gujarat will I be eligible to appear for EAMCET?

What is the criteria for 10 years eligibility to eligible to appear EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?