16th March 2012, 08:44 AM
chitra dhar

Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand

i am chhavi mishra.... who wanys to appear for the medical entrance exams this year.... i am having a birth residence at bihar....but am residing at jharkhand along with my father who is actually providin his services to jharkhand state...i wanted to ask... that based on my living at jharkhand... am i eligible for this exam...
get me your answer soon...
thankyou...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  2. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to get admission through JCECE for a candidate who belongs to Bihar?
  4. Whether a citizen of Bihar can get admission in BIT, Sindri through JCECE?
  5. Will I get admission in any college of Jharkhand if secured 5602 rank in JCECE?
  6. Can I appear for DIPGMET after doing MBBS from JLN medical college Bihar?
  7. How to prepare for Jharkhand Medical exams? Where i may get the previous years papers?
  8. Admission in government colleges in Jharkhand after scoring 8000 rank in JCECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission for MBBS course in Jharkhand with a rank of 320 in JCECE Exam?
  10. If I am a resident of Rajasthan and currently residing in Delhi then is my ward eligible for RPMT?
  11. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
  12. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  13. Can a resident of Bihar Apply for UP CPMT?
  14. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  15. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  16. Is there any medical fitness criteria for sub inspector of Police in Jharkhand Bihar Government?
  17. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  18. Reference books for the preparation of BCECE Medical, JCECE Medical and St. John Medical entrance exams?
31st May 2012, 09:50 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand

JCECE Medical Exam Eligibility :

I.Sc / 10+2 or equivalent exam passed with physics , chemistry , Biology & English individually
Norms of MCI , DCI & CCH will be applicable
min of age 17 years

Date of Entrance exam : 18.05.2012

jceceb.pdf
30th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand

how many time of date in apply form of jcece in DRIT (DIPLOMA OF RADIO IMAGING TECHNOLOGY)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?