29th July 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?

I am basically from rajasthan but my birth certificate is from gujarat and I had studied L.K.G. to 10th in gujarat But 11 and 12 is from rajasthan and my whole family is living in gujarat nearly for about 25 years.my father had gujarat voter id,ration card etc. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or gujarat PMT?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Medical colleges in Gujarat? Qualifying GUJCET is necessary? -- [New]
  3. Student born in Gujarat but studying in Mumbai is eligible for GUJCET? Can he get admission in Gujarat?
  4. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  5. GUJCET admission eligibility?
  6. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  7. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  9. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  10. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  11. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  12. Can a candidate from other state eligible to appear for GUJCET after completion of 10th Class and 12th Class?
  13. GUJCET qualification?
  14. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  15. Last date of submission of DPMT application forms?
  16. Is a Gujarati NRI student Eligible to appear in GUJCET, AIEEE, IIT?
  17. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  18. What is the procedure for getting admission to 1st year MBBS?
14th June 2016, 07:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?

You can appear for GUJCET if you possess domicile certificate of Gujarat state.

GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for GUJCET :-

-The candidate must be holding the domicile of Gujarat.

-The candidate must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university.

-The candidate must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects to apply for medical courses with at least 50% (45% for reserved category) marks in aggregate.

-The candidate age should not be less than 17 years to apply for the exam.
12th August 2020, 11:34 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?

If you have a domicile of the state than you will be eligible to get admission in the state exam
You will have to submit the documents at the time of verification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?