2nd June 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?

My child passed in SSC examination from Madhya Education Board Bhopal with 74% marks Now he sick admission in Gujarat Goverment Polytechnic College What is the procedure for the same which documents are required I am residing at Gujarat from 6 years and my child was studied in MP Education Board

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  3. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  4. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  5. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  6. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat? I have passed diploma in EC
  7. How may I get admission in government polytechnic in Maharashtra after passing SSC from Gujarat?
  8. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  9. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  10. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  11. How to change from private polytechnic to government polytechnic in Allahabad? -- [New]
  12. Documents required to apply for BSF Polytechnic, CSMT?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam to study in Government Polytechnic College?
  14. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  15. Which are the best colleges to join Diploma in Chemical?
  16. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  17. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  18. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
4th June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?

My child passed SSC exam (class 10th) from CBSE board with 5.4 CGPA. His throughout education has been done in Gujrat only. He want to take in Government Polytechnic. What have to do?
21st April 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?

sir i passed 12th class with 75.8% in 2013 and done hardware course with iso cartificate in2014 and i want to take addmission in gujrat gov engeenearing college in computer engeneearing so please help me that how are i gate adddmission
24th May 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage will require to take admission in chemical engineering in class 10th
23rd June 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in civil engineering diploma course in Gujarat .I belongs to up. I passed out 12th with 74% in 2013 from up board
3rd November 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission automobile engineering diploma course in gujrat. I belong to up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?