16th February 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS being a 23 years old BC-E candidate?

Sir,
my age is 23 and i want to give eamcet
m i eligible to write eamcet for mbbs course..
n i m a bc-e category..
as there is no upper age limit for that..right?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  2. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 98 marks in EAMCET? I am a SC candidate
  3. Minimum number of years that a candidate should reside in AP to be eligible for free seat through EAMCET?
  4. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 72 marks in EAMCET
  5. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to study MBBS for an OBC student?
  6. Minimum number of years a student has to study in Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for MBBS exams?
  7. Marks required for MBBS through EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to write EAMCET for MBBS course? What is the age limit for the course
  9. Can I study MBBS if secured 2008 rank in AP EAMCET Medical being a candidate of Telangana?
  10. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 2229 rank in EAMCET
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET for MBBS course? What is the upper age limit for that course?
  12. What is the reservation percentage for SC candidates for MBBS?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th to become a Psychiatrist?
  14. Will I be eligible for EAMCET if I am 24 years old?
  15. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th?
  16. Can I get a seat in MBBS in OU or AU region after scoring 571/600 in IPE and 109 in EAMCET?
  17. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a candidate from 1st year of B.Tech course?
  18. Can I get admission for MBBS course under Management quota in AP being a candidate having scored 65% in 10+2 and a rank of 66177 in EAMCET? Last date to get admission for this course?
17th February 2015, 07:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS being a 23 years old BC-E candidate?

Yes, you can appear in EAMCET-MBBS examination being a 23 years old BC-E candidate. The minimum age required to appear in EAMCET-MBBS examination is that the candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st July of the year of admission. There is no Upper age limit to appear in EAMCET examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS examination.
7th June 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS being a 23 years old BC-E candidate?

AM I eligible to appear in EAMCET-MBBS being a 29 year old BC E candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?