18th February 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

If we enter into B.Pharm do we need to answer any entrance exam like COMEDK

If we enter into b pharm it requires any entrance exam like comedk?

Related Questions:
  1. COMEDK UGET Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  3. From where to download the question papers with solutions for COMEDK Engineering entrance exam for B.Tech?
  4. GRE or Mpharm? after bpharm -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for admission to Aeronautical Engineering in Karnataka?
  6. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years course in India?
  7. COMEDK UGET Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Is it possible for admission in COMEDK Affiliated College in Bangalore or Pune after scoring 13800 in B.Tech COMEDK entrance exam? In which college is it possible for admission(CS or IT)?
  9. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  10. List of Pharmacy colleges in and around Hyderabad?
  11. Any chance to get D.Ortho after scoring 54% marks in COMEDK PGCET?
  12. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  13. Can I write COMEDK exam? What is the entrance exam date?
  14. Previous year papers of COMEDK PG entrance exam?
  15. Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?
  16. How to enter in Pharm D after completing B.Pharm 4 years in India? Am I eligible for NAPLEX exam?
  17. Is selection in COMEDK only by entrance scores or do they take any consideration of board exam score? How much should be the COMEDK score?
  18. Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?
30th April 2017, 11:55 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If we enter into B.Pharm do we need to answer any entrance exam like COMEDK

If you want to take admission in Government for B.Pharmacy course then you need to appear in entrance examination. The name of entrance examination for you are given below.

=> Maharashtra - MH CET

=> Goa - GCET

=> Andhra Pradesh- EAMCET

=> Rajasthan -RPET

=> Odisa -JEE

=> Karnataka- Karnataka CET

=> Gujarat-GUJCET

=> Uttar Pradesh-UP CET

=> West Bengal- WB-JEM
19th June 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If we enter into B.Pharm do we need to answer any entrance exam like COMEDK

If we want b pharm seat in any private college of any particular state and the applicant is not from that particular state, still he needs to give any exam for b pharma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?