6th December 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?

Sir,
I have just passed out BDS.
Could you please tell me about the
COMEDK entrance exam for MDS.
Thanks and regards
Rishika Chhabra

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of COMEDK MDS?
  2. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  4. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Total number of MDS seats available for outside Karnataka state applicants under COMEDK?
  6. Date of sale of COMEDK MDS(Dental) application form? From where to download the form?
  7. How to get online form for COMEDK MDS exam? Cutoff and application procedure of the exam?
  8. Model question papers for comedk pget mds entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Previous years question papers for MDS COMEDK entrance exam?
  10. Seat in MDS (PG Dental) for a non-local in comedk PGET with a score of 86 and belonging to SC category?
  11. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  12. Seats allotment for non-local OC category students in Comedk PGET for MDS
  13. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  14. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  15. Complete information about COMEDK Exam?
  16. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  17. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  18. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
8th December 2014, 09:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?

The Post Graduate entrance test conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka(COMED-K) will be held in February next year and is conducted in Bangalore.

Examination date: 10th, May, 2015(sunday)

The test provides students in Post graduate courses of medical/dental in its 12 medical and 19 dental institutions.

Entrance Exam

Eligibility

1. The applicants should have successfully passed their MBBS/BDS from an Institution recognised by MCI/DCI.

2. An internship should have been completed or is due to be completed by 30th April , 2014.

3. A permanent registration should have been obtained with the MCI/DCI or any of the State Medical/ Dental Council.

Paper pattern

1. The COMED-K PGET 2015 test will have two papers for both Medical and Dental programmes.

2. The test will be multiple choicein nature with a total duration of 180 minutes.

3. The papers does not have negative marking and each right answer consists of 1 mark.

How to Apply

Interested candidate can apply online with the prescribed format with the application fees of 2250 drawn in favour of "COMEDK" from nationalised banks.

Important Dates

Online Application starts: Nov 22, 2014
Last date for submission: Jan 3, 2015

Date of COMEDK-PGET 2015 test: Feb 2, 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?