30th July 2013, 06:35 PM
harika05

Which IIT is best to pursue M.tech in CSE stream

1.which iit is best to pursue m.tech in cse stream ?
2.What are the specializations offered by iits in cse stream?
3.what could be the order of preference of these specializations to get placed with a good salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  2. Problem in GATE registration form filling
  3. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  4. Will the M.Tech degree from SRM University be accepted for Lecturer post in Engineering colleges in Kerala?
  5. Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?
  6. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  7. How to pursue a project under the IIT professor? What's the procedure for the same? I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year, CSE) from NIT, Durgapur?
  8. What syllabus to prepare for PGCET Exam for CSE stream?
  9. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE?
  10. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  11. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  15. Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam?
  16. Can I get placed through OU or AU or JNTUK for M.Tech? I have scored 189 rank in PGECET in CSE stream
  17. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  18. Which are the important subjects to prepare for M.Tech in CSE stream?
28th March 2016, 06:01 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which IIT is best to pursue M.tech in CSE stream

List of best IIT

IISc Bangalore

IITB

IITK

IITD

IITM

IITKgp

IIIT-D

IIIT-H

IITR

IIIT-B

IITG

IIIT-Allahabad

IITH

IIT-Patna

IIT-Jodhpur

BITS Pilani

IIT-BHU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?