30th April 2013, 06:48 PM
raman2308

Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?

Is Punjabi University, patiala a good option to pursue Mtech CSE ?
and Do one get MHRD Stiphend in this university ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. Previous years question papers of M.Tech entrane exam of CSE Trade, Punjabi University Patiala? -- [New]
  5. Will I get admission in LLB after passing BCA?
  6. Best colleges for MBA in Jaipur and Punjab? How to get admission into Patiala University?
  7. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  8. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  9. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  10. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  11. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  12. Which course should I choose after completing B.Tech from Patiala?
  13. Which option is better for me between M.Tech IT and M.Tech CSE?
  14. Does this a good choice to do MCA course having completed B.Sc with Non Medical stream from Punjab University?
  15. Could it possible to pursue BFA course in dance and music? I am 28 year old and I had done BA from Patiyala university 5 years ago
  16. How to do LLM in distance mode after completing LLB from Patiala University
  17. Is it a good option to do MBA from Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the value of MBA?
  18. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
6th November 2015, 08:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?

Punjab University is one the best technical university. PU stands in the top technical universities. So as per my knowledge you don't have any need top think about the reputation of the PU.

If we talk about the MHRD stipend then definitely you will get the MHRD stipend. But for that you should have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for that.

For your information i want to convey you that your master degree course duration will be of two years and you have to submit a thesis at the last year of your master degree course.
15th November 2015, 08:52 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Is Punjab University, Patiala a good option to pursue M.Tech CSE?

CSE stands for Computer Science Engineering.

Punjab University is one the best specialized college. PU remains in the top specialized colleges.

So according as far as anyone is concerned you don't have any need top consider the notoriety of the PU.

In the event that we discuss the MHRD stipend then certainly you will get the MHRD stipend.

Be that as it may, for that you ought to need to satisfy all the qualification criteria for that.

For your data i need to pass on you that your expert degree course length of time will be of two years and you need to present a theory at the most recent year of your expert degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?