23rd April 2010, 06:11 PM
james armstrong

Which IITs offer Electronics and Telecommunication course? Ranks needed to get admission in the course and how much marks required?

In which iits is the subject electronics & tele communication taught?..the ranks that you would need for those streams & finally your marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Which IITs and NITs offer M.Sc. in electronics?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks? -- [New]
  3. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Chances of admission in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in Maths and Stats, 51 in Physics and 68 in Chemistry in HSC?
  5. Which IITs are offering M.Tech Environmental engineering? How to get admission?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Can I entrance exam of IIT after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Minimum score for admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  11. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab?
  12. Is it true that salary provided for M.Tech IITs is less? Is M.Tech necessary? Which IIT provides specialization in the field of electronics?
  13. Top Colleges offering M.Sc Electronics in India? Will this course be offered by IITs?
  14. Marks needed in GATE exam to get admission in IITs? Which field is better for ECE student?
  15. Is it true that packages for students studying M.Tech in IITs are less? Which IITs provide specializations
  16. Expected GATE rank and chances in admission to IITs after marks withing 49-52?
  17. How to get into B.Des or B.Arch courses of IIT?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
8th June 2011, 02:08 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Which IITs offer Electronics and Telecommunication course? Ranks needed to get admission in the course and how much marks required?

The Electronics and Tele-Communication branch is not availble in IIT.
Similiar Branches on offer at IIT are as folows
Branch name Inst /Place Ranks upto available
Electronics and Communication Enineering IIT Guwahati 2275
IIT Roorkee 1374

Electronics and Electronical Communication IIT Kharagpur 762

source JEE 2010 councelling brochure
21st June 2011, 11:17 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which IITs offer Electronics and Telecommunication course? Ranks needed to get admission in the course and how much marks required?

IIT's offering electronics and telecommunication branch are:
college Rank (cut off rank of 2010)
1>IIT Kharagpur 770
2>IIT Roorkee 1426
3>IIT Guwahati 2345

best of luck
14th September 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i secured 72% in deploma am i eligible for iit jee
5th October 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How much rank i required in jee to enter iit kgp for ECE?
9th October 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

does taking electronics and communication branch at iitg or iitkgp will be ok for better future.(as it is my dream stream) or i should go for cse at other old iits if available to me according to my rank in jee(which is my second choice). Please help me and give detailed info .... thanks in advance.
20th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which IITs offer Electronics and Telecommunication course? Ranks needed to get admission in the course and how much marks required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
does taking electronics and communication branch at iitg or iitkgp will be ok for better future.(as it is my dream stream) or i should go for cse at other old iits if available to me according to my rank in jee(which is my second choice). Please help me and give detailed info .... thanks in advance.

IIT kgp has elctronics and electrical communication engineering, it is ranked 1 in the country among other iits. You need a rank above 700 to get here.
gud luck!
1st June 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WILL BE THE TYPE OF ENTRANCE EXAM IN 2013 AS THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE EXAM IN 2013
17th July 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

what rank should i get in iit jee for admission in aeronautical engineering in iit bombay , iit kgp , iit chennai
12th August 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in IIT institute which ranked 1st in the country ,if i scroed 70%above in electronics and telecommunication stream
9th October 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

after electronics and telecommunication engg which branches are available in iit for mtech
28th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the opening and closing ranks for getting in to Electronics in any IIT for general category students?
26th August 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

What are eligibility and criteria for admission in m.sc. electronics in iit and nit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?