14th May 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Important information about CDAC?What is the duration and job opportunities after completing this course?

Respected Sir,
Actuly i m too much interested to know about CDAAC...
sp, pls send me important information about CDDAC..
i.e. its Entrance , Duration of course, and Job opportunities after completeing this course..
I m waiting.....

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration required to complete ICWA? What are the job opportunities?
  2. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Need information about job opportunities after Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  5. What are the best options after BSc?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in IT?
  7. What are the job opportunities after studying B.Tech/M.Tech
  8. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?
  9. Availability of job opportunities in India after completing Masters in USA or Australia?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  11. How to get a government job after completing three year diploma course in Information Technology?
  12. Duration, eligibility and job opportunities of M.Sc in Anatomy and M.Sc in Nutrition courses?
  13. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  14. What is the qualification for CPA course? What is the duration?
  15. Procedure to study M.Tech after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)? Job opportunities for M.Tech postgraduate?
  16. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  17. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  18. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
15th May 2019, 02:29 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important information about CDAC?What is the duration and job opportunities after completing this course?

CDAC is a very reputed course. You will surely do well in your career after doing this course and you will get various good opportunities. You should definitely do CDAC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?