17th April 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the best options after BSc?

WHAT IS BEST OPTION AFTER Bsc?...Please tell me what are they

18th April 2014, 06:57 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the best options after BSc?

After completing B.Sc course, you have a lots of employment opportunities. You can go further studies like M.Sc, M.C.A, M.B.A course. You have not mentioned which stream you are wiling to join after completing B.Sc course and you have not mentioned what are the major subjects your studied. After completing B.Sc course M.C.A and M.B.A course best career options. MBA is related to the Business Administration and duration of course is 2 years. MCA is related to the Computer Applications and duration of course is 3 years.

Job Opportunities in :-

-->> Microsoft
-->> Google
-->> Facebook
-->> TCS
-->> Aricent
-->> Wipro
-->> Infosys
-->> CTS
-->> SAP
-->> Tally Solutions

If you want to join the MNC companies you have to keep on update your self. You have a good knowledge in the Basic Programming Knowledge as well as Advance Programming Language and Current Trends. Where ever you are go basic important without basics you can't survival. If you are interested in higher studies than you can go for the MCA and MBA course. To get admission in top Institution you need to crack the entrance examinations. MBA Entrance Exams are CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, TANCET, VITEEE, SRMEEE. MCA Entrance Exams are AICTE, GATE, TANCET, SRMEEE, VITEEE.
6th July 2015, 03:25 PM
borwa

Default Re: What are the best options after BSc?

There are various career options for you after completing B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) such as-

1 Biotechnology

2 Forensic Science

3 Merchant Navy

4 Hotel Management

5 Animation

6 Master of Computer Application (MCA)

7 Architecture

8 Finance

9 Fashion Designing

You can select any of these courses according to your interest and abilities.

In above all courses are the so reputed courses, because there are lots of jobs opportunity in all of that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?