19th May 2010, 03:17 PM
akhtar ahmed

Is it important to pass all the sections of the SSC exam separately?

is it important to pass all the sections of the SSC exam i.e, arithmetic, english, general awareness and reasoning

19th May 2010, 07:17 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it important to pass all the sections of the SSC exam separately?

dear friend
yes it is very important to pass all the section of the ssc exam in any section you fails you are out of the competition
so be prepared for all the section
ok all the best for your future
19th May 2010, 09:41 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it important to pass all the sections of the SSC exam separately?

yes you need to pass in each and every exam if you want to qualify.you can refer
http://way2freshers.com/papers/india...procedure.html
for informattion
20th May 2010, 09:21 AM
srinimarine

i dont think so...They counts the total marks only...
20th May 2010, 01:01 PM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhtar ahmed View Post
is it important to pass all the sections of the SSC exam i.e, arithmetic, english, general awareness and reasoning
hi yes it will be bcz it will selected u on all ur performance basis on ur exam
20th May 2010, 07:04 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhtar ahmed View Post
Definitely yes, since these are the building blocks to clear the examination of SSC. So try to prepare these four subjects in equal preference and be thorough in the formulas for the maths and arithmetic and for English (General and Essay and Grammar), current affairs and the verbal reasoning to clear the exam also try to get the help from the coaching institutes to get a mock exam.
All the Best !!!!!!!!!!
21st May 2010, 12:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes, usually they insist on a minimum pass mark in all sections in SSC exam. Hence prepare for all sections at the same level and all the very best.
21st May 2010, 11:11 PM
tvscity

Dear friend
yes it very important to pass all the sections of the ssc exam because if you do not pass you will not be considered for shortlisting for the next round,so try and pass all the sections but in which section you are strong just do all the questions,and the GK portion is the deciding factor try to give all the answers.you will definitely success.
Best of luck
22nd May 2010, 07:41 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hi dear friend,
there is no need to passed in all the section,
you have to keep the cut off marks over all of the exam,
so no needs to qualify in all the section.
19th July 2010, 01:44 PM
NISAMTI

yes..off corse friend..why did you that doubt..it is very important to get minimum of 35 marks out of 100 marks..if you failed in any one of the subjects,you will be considerd as disqualifed of ssc.so,you need to concentrate on every things separatly..then only,you will be entered in to your 12th standard with your good percentile.
25th July 2010, 09:18 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

yes,pass all section separately,it is very necessary to pass in each and every section because the cutoff is made for each and every section,and if you does not cross the any cut off the any section then you will be disqualified,
so you must passed in each section,
28th July 2010, 04:52 PM
NISAMTI

hi friend,you ned to qualify each subject..there is no other way to pass the whole marks of SSC...Prepare and effort to gain good marks upto your maximum extent..good luck
31st July 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks to qualify each section in ssc exam?
3rd August 2010, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

From where i can get the form for 7th SSC exam for women? please help .. last date is 9th august.
4th August 2010, 04:58 PM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

yes dear friend its very important to clear all section of ssc . if you stop in any section you would disqualify for SSC.

my brother also done it but bed luck he also stop in between interview and physical... but you get success try it...

all the best
31st October 2010, 09:09 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

yes ,it is mandatory to pass in each and every section,

Because if you will not clear all the section then you will be declared as disqualified.

there is separate cutoff for each and every section.

if you will fail in one section then the paper will not be checked.
22nd November 2010, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

how can i pass ssc second term started i did not study of any subject i want to pass please help
6th December 2010, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know is it very important to get pass in ssc combined label 10 2 which was held 27 november 2010 . sir my good name is brijkishore.agra
12th December 2010, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

sir how much mark want win to each section
13th December 2010, 10:38 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

yes u have to pass in all the sections of the exam of ssc
18th February 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

how to study maths for ssc exams
14th March 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Does a student require to pass individually in Algebra and geoemetry.or would passing wth aggregate ttl of 35% in both combined do ???
14th March 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass in algebra and geometry separately or combined marks of algebra and geometry would suffice
14th May 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

it is importan to pass all parts of ssc exam. what is tha pass percentage
22nd July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

is 3 a pass in ssc ?
24th July 2011, 09:08 PM
aroy8091

dear friend

it is important to pass out in all the section of SSC examination
otherwise you will be disqualified from the competition so prepare for all the section
you can practice reasoning & other aptitude question from www.indiabix.com

best of luck
11th October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks given in ssc cgl interview
22nd November 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum passing marks for ssc.
30th November 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks needed to pass in general awareness section of ssc exam?
2nd December 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how many marks qualifiying for each subject ?
8th December 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

what will be cut off of exam held on dec.4,2011
12th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

is it important to pass algebra and geometry seprately or is it ok if we pass combined?
10th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir

please tell about the cut mark of part ssc je civil
14th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the minimum marks required in all sections and overall min. marks required to pass the entrance as per S.S.C rules?
3rd May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me one thing which is asking by everybody but still i,m having doubt is there any mendatory to pass in each paper in cgl tier 1 exam? if so what is the minimum qualify marks in paper quantitative aptitude(math)?
4th May 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

HI DEAR, IS THERE ANY BODY TO LISTEN MY PROBLEM? MY QUESTION IS SAME AS EVERY ASKING ABOUT BUT I THINK MOST PEOPLE ARE STILL IN THE DOUBT....PLEASE CLALIFY THIS WITH KIND HELP..IS THERE MANDATOTORY TO CLEAR EACH SECTION SEPARATELY IN CGL TIER 1 EXAM. IF DO SO THEN WHAT IS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION MARKS IN MATH SERIES? IS THAT 30,40, OR 50%? Please relpy this questions ans at my email address..my eail adress [email protected]

THANKS
4th May 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I JUST WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THERE MANDATORY TO CLEAR IN EACH SECTION IN CGL EXAM ?IF DO SO THEN WHAT IS THE MINIMUM QUALIFY MARKS IN MATH SERIES?
22nd April 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir, today i appeared for tier 1 but i was unable to attend quantitative section due to lack of time so plz tell me is it necessary to pass every section seperately , plz reply me at [email protected]
19th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum passing marks for each section in ssc?
10th November 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for each section in ssc
10th November 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff marks for each section in ssc
10th November 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

if i get 17-18 marks in arithmetic section in ssc,will i qualify??please inform me at '[email protected]'
28th December 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required to pass SSC (GD) exam in each section?? please give me reply at " [email protected]"
28th December 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required to pass SSC (GD) exam in each section?? please give me reply at " [email protected]"
26th January 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have only one question that how many mark
s required in each section to qualify the exam ?

Akash vijay singh rathore
22nd July 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum qualifying marks in each section to clear ssc cgl? plzzz tell i m eagerly waiting...
24th March 2015, 01:28 PM
sanspeur

Yes it is mandatory to pass the every section of SSc exam in order to assure your selection .
But in the merit list the weightage of the section differ according ssc rules and policies.
1st February 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

SSC exam a jodi Ami bangla first paper a objective a 13 marks er maje 10 and bangla second paper a objective a 13 mark er make 20 pai tobe ki Ami exam a passkorb.
14th May 2016, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

how many minimum marks(cut off) we required in every section seperately in ssc cgl 2016
14th July 2022, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi to all my friends.all are still in doubt....I have appeared in SSC CGL exam 2021 in tire 1
it is not necessary to pass in all subject.,in math section i got -2 but still I crossed my cut off marks and i am going to appear in tire 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?