10th October 2012, 09:26 PM
madhusudan k l

Important questions for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in the exam

sir,i want imp questions for physics,chemistry,mathematics and biology for the sake of exam.
Pls send me to the following address
[email protected]

22nd January 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in the exam

imp chapters for physics????????????for maharashtra board
11th February 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in the exam

can i get important questions for the sake of board exams?
30th September 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

i want class 12 all subject in biology group important question
9th November 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to say important questions of chemistry
7th December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

important question in chapter 5 of chemstry 11
9th December 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i want important questions from physics and chemistry pls
11th February 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

sir,i want 1st pu chapter wise important questions-pcmb (for sake of exam) please send it to the following adress [email protected]
15th February 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i want important questions in physics,chemistry,maths regarding 1st puc board exam
21st February 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i want important questions in chemistry second year andhrapradesh board
3rd October 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

pls say me important questions of puc 1 year of biology,maths ,physics and chemistry
8th October 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i want important questions of 1st puc?
7th January 2015, 05:58 PM
kskushal

Smile Re: Important questions for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in the exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhusudan k l View Post
sir,i want imp questions for physics,chemistry,mathematics and biology for the sake of exam.
Pls send me to the following address
[email protected]
hai iam kushal iam in 1st puc can u give a imp questions physics,chemistry,mathematics and electronic of exam.Pls send me to the following addres [email protected]
14th January 2015, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

hai sir plz give me chapter wise important question chemistry email [email protected]
14th January 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i want chapter vise solved question of 2puc new syellabus. wer i can get that...
9th February 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im abhishek r from mes pu college im unable 2 find blow up syllabus and blue print 4 biology.
sir plz suggest me how 2 get prepared 4 cet exams and final exams.
email:[email protected]
3rd May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions for Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the exam

Hello sir i want very important questions of junior bipc i want to score more marks please sir send me on [email protected]
5th January 2016, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

SIR,, i wanted to get good marks in 1 puc pcmb sub soo can u help me sir by sending the important or question papers pls sir it dependz on my life ....!!!!!
Pls send fr [email protected]
28th February 2016, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to very important and fixed questions 1 PUC mathematics plz send me at [email protected]
16th June 2016, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir please I want to pass the exam of supplementary tel me the important questions to pass the exam of physics subject please tel me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?