20th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What are the important questions that are asked in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry?

what are the important questions in mathematics,physics, chemistry?

4th March 2015, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the important questions that are asked in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry?

Derivative of trignometric functions from first priciples
Sin x how to do I can't be understanding methods.
14th May 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the important questions that are asked in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry?

Hi i want senior inter chemistry imp question chapter wise for supplementry of 2015
21st December 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I am second year student how to study not understand me and nothing is preparing for exam, please tell me important questions and how to study tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?