13th February 2012, 01:24 AM
manoranjansingh167

How should I prepare for WBJEE as only two months are left in the exam?

only 2 months is left,how can i prepairfor wbjee?

5th May 2012, 08:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for WBJEE as only two months are left in the exam?

Systematic study will help you to score well in WBJEE exam with in this limited time frame. First of all, you have to set up a convenient timetable for study. Timetable must be prepared in such a way that it covers all topics mentioned in the exam syllabus. Other than this, you have practice previous years questions papers regularly. This will help you to identify topics important for the exam. Give more weightage to important topics and areas where you can score better.
7th November 2012, 01:07 PM
Realstarsajjad

Unhappy Re: How should I prepare for WBJEE as only two months are left in the exam?

Two moths is too much short time to take preparation for WBJEE. As the syllabus of this exam is both class 11th and 12th. So it is a vast syllabus to ready in two moths.
• You cn follow this tips to prepare for WBJEE.

** Solve previous year WBJEE questions.
*** You can admission on a coaching center for mock test series.
** practice the MCQ questions from your text book.
** Use some better reference books.
** Read every chapter carefully.

Best of luck !
8th November 2012, 07:26 PM
sah.alok

Default Re: How should I prepare for WBJEE as only two months are left in the exam?

you should continue your study by solving the question papers of previous years
the syllabus is huge study properly take help of the your teacher
well it is a common sense you would rather know which part of your is weak go for it study that part precisely
and be confident
15th March 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for wb jee exam and which books should i read?
16th August 2013, 12:20 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

any engineering entrance exam have major portion from 11th and 12th.

So if you have taken your 11th and 12th study seriously then it wont be difficult for you to crack the exam

Make sure your concepts are very clear.
make attempts to apply that concepts to different problem

Once you learn to apply the concepts, it become very easy for you to crack the exam

All the best
2nd December 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of bsc 1st year but I want to get a good rank in wbjee.I have 4months for exam preparation. How canI I get a good rank?? I pay all for this exam..plZ help me
8th February 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare myself for wbjee 2016 in last 70-80 days to get admission in good medical colleges like CMC,NRS etc. ??
4th March 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i have just submitted my hs paper this year and i want a good marks in wbjee as well as in medical,and i have only two months left to my exams ,gow should i prepare
please help..........
6th March 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

which topics are easy and and very important to prepare for WBJEE in Mathematics as only two months are left in the exam?
16th March 2016, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Which books are best suitable for preparation of wbjee in last 2 months??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?