3rd August 2010, 10:21 PM
student doctor

Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?

Please which of the indian's medical colleges offers admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria and what is the fee

Related Questions:
  1. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  2. List of medical school offering admission to foreign students
  3. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  4. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  5. List of the medical schools in Chine which offer admission to foreign students?
  6. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  7. List of foreign B.Tech colleges along with their entrance exams where an Indian can get admission?
  8. Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students
  9. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  10. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  11. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  12. What is the criteria for management quota? Is there any reservation for Muslims in Kashmir?
  13. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  14. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same? -- [New]
  15. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure and entrance exams for B.Tech course in foreign countries?
  17. Is there any scholarship available to do B.Tech in abroad?
  18. Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?
15th May 2011, 08:00 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?

Almost all Reputed Medical colleges Have some seats reserved for NRI students.
But If you are looking private universities then these are universities:
Manipal University
D.Y.Patil University
Vidyapeet hUniversity
Amrita University
18th December 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?

Is there any opportunity for a Ghanaian Physician Assistant to study medicine in India? Are there any medical colleges you can recommend? How can I apply?
11th September 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Indian Medical Colleges offer admission to foreign students especially students from Nigeria? What is the fee structure?

After Bsc medical group and some years of work experience in hospital where can one complete MBBS?
Thanking for sending reply to [email protected]
11th May 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

how can a student from nigeria get admission into one of india's medical colleges and what is the fee.
27th July 2013, 04:09 PM
litan_dhar

Dear all,

I am a foreign student,willing to apply for MBBScourse in any good indian medical college,is there any foreign quota in some medical colleges,if yes ,kindly let me know about the fees, requirements and procedure of the admission.

Thanks and Regards,

litan
25th September 2013, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to study medicine in india,after studying microbiology in Nigeria.I want to know the fee structures,the best schools I can attend,am I going to start all over or continue in doctor of medicine?
I would appreciate if my questions are answered.
Thanks
Chidi.
5th November 2013, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

can I get d admission procedures. am from Africa (Nigeria) and I want to study medicine in India. I want to know may be d admission is direct or there is an eligibility exam. plz I need info
11th November 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I I studied human Anatomy and I want to study medicine in indian. Which medical school is d best? The fees and from where will I start. Linda pls reply [email protected]
2nd March 2014, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,
Am a student from Nigeria and I wish to study medicine in any government medical school. I just want to know the procedure and the fee structure. kindly reply to hamzatyusuf6@gmail. com
thank you.
12th November 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello
I am medical laboratory technicians from Nigeria, and I want study Bsc.medical laboratory technology, which procedure may I flow to get admission
Thanks
([email protected])
25th September 2018, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a Ghanaian parent of a girl who will be completing her High School education in Science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Elective Mathematics) with Core subjects as English, Core Mathematics, Integrated Science and Social Studies in June 2019. She desires to pursue an MBBS programme for her career. Having studied in India myself, I would love my daughter to benefit from India education. Please advise on Medical College, mode of admission, fees and any other relevant information to guide me. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?