28th January 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and entrance exams for B.Tech course in foreign countries?

Sir I would like to know about the foreign b.tech colleges and their entrance exams as well in which Indian students can apply as I am an Indian. But the fee should be affordable.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue my studies in abroad after doing B.Com? Where are the IELT forms available?
  2. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries with scholarship?
  4. How to pursue MCA in abroad after doing final year BCA? What is the duration of MCA in foreign countries? Procedure to get into the foreign colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  6. What is the actual process followed for doing masters in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of foreign B.Tech colleges along with their entrance exams where an Indian can get admission?
  8. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  9. How to go to foreign work after doing Pharm D -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Biotechnology) for Botany student?
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in foreign countries? Is B.Sc. (Nursing) enough for getting admission?
  12. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  13. What is the criteria for doing MS in foreign countries after B.Tech with 70%
  14. Can I get a chance to do masters in Foreign Countries after completing B.Tech with 66%?
  15. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  16. How to do Master's Degree in Abroad while in 2nd year of B.Pharmacy?
  17. Is it worthy to study MS in Statistics in Abroad being a B.Sc student?
  18. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
29th January 2016, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exams for B.Tech course in foreign countries?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in B.Tech course in foreign universities, you must have completed 12th standard in Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board and you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to B.Tech course in foreign countries.
30th January 2016, 11:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and entrance exams for B.Tech course in foreign countries?

There are numerous institutes across the globe. Hence the admission procedure differs among the institutes. So to get a specified admission procedure you need to name institutes or broadly the countries. The general admission procedure is -

- You need to appear in the entrance exams : SAT and IELTS. Most of the foreign institutes take into consideration of these entrance exam scores.
- Apply online with good resume and strong statement of purpose as per your entrance exam scores.
- Most of the institutes will also conduct interview and then admission call letter will be dispatched.
- You need to confirm admission proving financial stability and apply for Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?