18th May 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Information about 1 month summer training program in Government Institutes while in MSc 2nd Semester?

i am a m.sc. 2nd sem student.plz tell me about 1 month summer training program in government institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  2. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  3. Institutes offering summer training in life sciences in and around orissa?
  4. How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala
  5. List of reputed institutes which offer Summer Training related to Web Development and Programming Languages in Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  7. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  9. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  10. Details about summer training or internship program provided by Renounced institutes or organisations?
  11. Process of summer training available in BHEL for MBA 2nd semester student?
  12. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  15. How can I take admission in summer training program?
  16. Requirement or industrial summer training for MBA 2nd semester?
  17. How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students? -- [New]
  18. Training program for 6 months in Microbiology for M.Sc 3rd semester student?
15th October 2011, 12:50 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Information about 1 month summer training program in Government Institutes while in MSc 2nd Semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a m.sc. 2nd sem student.plz tell me about 1 month summer training program in government institutes.
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which Industry you want to do training..............

Because there are too much industry which give to you training...its totally depend on you in which you want to do training.

There is some different process for to do training,first make a letter from your college to training and placement department and send that letter to that company in which you want to do training..........

They give to you reply within one month to you,that's why this is very important process for training ...

Because there are seats are limited that's why if you will do late to do this thing then you you can loose your chance............

Some industry where you can get training

1.ALL IIT

2.INDIAN RAILWAY

3.ISRO

4.DRDO

5.NTPC

6.IISC.

These are institute where you can apply for training.............
23rd January 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about 1 month summer training program in Government Institutes while in MSc 2nd Semester?

i m student of m.sc bioinformatics 2nd sem & i wan to join summer training for 1 month. my e-mail id is [email protected] please sort out my problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?