12th March 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students?

Respected Sir,
I am Falguni Fadnis, pursuing Mechanical Engineering from Mahakal Institute Of Technology, Ujjain(M.P.). My CGPA till date is 7.97 till 4th semester. I want to apply for the summer training program. Kindly inform me about the training related details, i.e.; how to apply for the training program and the duration of this training program? Also inform about the details and certificates which are to be needed at the time of application?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for summer training?
  2. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  6. How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?
  7. How to apply for training program in ONGC after 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Is DRDO offered Training only in Summer vacation?
  9. How to apply for Summer Training in BPCL, IIFCO, NTPC and ONGC? Documents required to apply?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  12. Procedure of one month summer industrial training in a company where certificate is provided?
  13. How can I apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  14. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  16. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
15th March 2016, 11:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for training during summer vacation? Certificate required to apply for Mechanical students?

Its very easy process to apply for the summer training. You have to write an application to the HR of the company about your summer training. Submit your application before the due date. After that they will respond your application. If they accept your application then you have to send a No Objection Certificate from your current institute. After that you can start your summer training in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?