17th March 2015, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi

Dear Sir, I am a student of M.Sc microbiology and I want to do summer training during the month of June- July.I want to know the list of goverment institutes providing summer training in Delhi

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  2. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  3. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata?
  4. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  5. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  7. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  8. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  9. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  10. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  11. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  12. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  13. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  14. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  15. List of institutes which offer Java Training in Delhi
  16. Names of institutes providing summer training in Biotechnology for B.Tech Biotechnology students?
  17. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
18th March 2015, 12:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a student of M.Sc microbiology and I want to do summer training during the month of June- July.I want to know the list of goverment institutes providing summer training in Delhi
List of the companies for summer training in Delhi:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?