14th June 2011, 10:19 PM
bhanu18_anjani

Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?

I wanted to know the weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISc.Which one is preferable if I wanted to become a research scientist?What is gate score (Electronics and Communication engineering)required to get admission in these institutes and which specification in Post graduation is preferable?

Related Questions:
  1. How would you rate an M.Tech from IITB,IITM or IISc(M.E in case of IISc)? Is it an enviable Post Grad degree? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  3. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  4. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility?
  5. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  7. Test paper for entrance test of M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  8. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  9. How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?
  10. Where should I opt for M.Tech course after finishing 4 years of engineering?
  11. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  12. Which are the Bioscience courses available? I am interested in doing masters degree in institutes such as IITs and IISc
  13. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  14. How to do PhD in IISC or IIT?
  15. Score needed for admission in MBA or M.E, M.Tech degree? Procedure for admission in IIT or BITS Institutes? Entrance exam to be answered after B.Tech?
  16. Required score in GATE (civil engineering) to get into IIT or IISC?
  17. Can I get admission in IISC Bangalore after completing 5 years degree?
  18. What is the GATE score required to get M.Tech seat? I am a IISc or IIT Bomber student
27th September 2011, 01:35 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?

well , if your line is to become a research scientist, then IISc is gonna help definitely. it is a lot better for reserach students and way up higher in rankings for research when compared with the IITs.

gate weightage:-
gives 75% weightage to GATE and remaining 25% is distributed among Personal interview, GD, agrregates obtained in college.
11th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Weightage of M.Tech degree from IIT and M.E degree from IISC? GATE score required for admission in these institutes?

Percentile required for getting into IISc's or IIT's for M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?