21st August 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?

hi
am a b.com final year student wanted to know that should i take admission in cs while pursuing my degree or after completing my degree. Is it possible to manage degree and cs both at a time.
here is my email id- [email protected]

1st December 2011, 02:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take admission in CS while pursuing my degree in B.Com? Is it possible to manage degree and CS both at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
am a b.com final year student wanted to know that should i take admission in cs while pursuing my degree or after completing my degree. Is it possible to manage degree and cs both at a time.
here is my email id- [email protected]
Hello friend,
Since you are in the final year of the BCom program, i would suggest you to complete it before registering yourself for the company secretary course.
The reason I am suggesting you this is because once you complete your bachelors degree program, you will be able to enroll directly for the Executive Program of the company secretary course, which is the second stage and is followed by professional program and practical training. This means that being a graduate, you will be exempted from the Foundation Program.
As far as managing both the courses at a time is concerned, it completely depends upon the individual but there are many candidates who have been doing so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?