22nd June 2012, 12:49 AM

Information about admission in MCA? What is the fee structure? I have scored 78% marks

i AM A BSC IT . I HAVE SCORED 78 PERCENT MARKS. PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISSION IN MCA WITH COURSE FEE AND EDUCATION LOAN POSSIBILITY.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better option to do MCA after B.Sc. in IT? Minimum marks required in CET for getting admission in Mumbai? Fee structure and Duration of the course?
  2. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  3. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  4. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  5. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  6. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  7. Admission in DU for MCA? Fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission for MCA in Pune university? What is the fee structure?
  9. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  10. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  11. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  12. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of MCA in IIT Madras? Information about the scholarship and the fee waiver for merit student?
  14. Fee structure for MCA course for SC candidates?
  15. Can I take BBA after scoring 50%?
  16. Detailed information, fee structure and branch selection of MCA? What is the pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  18. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune? -- [New]
22nd June 2012, 09:50 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about admission in MCA? What is the fee structure? I have scored 78% marks

A bachelor degree holder with 50% marks at graduation level can easily apply for MCA course. Its also expected that you will have mathematics as one of your subject at 10+2 level.

Since you have more than 50% therefore you can easily study MCA.

Most of the top colleges takes an entrance exam to fill up their limited seats in the university. I have attached one file containing the entrance exam syllabus. Please go through it.

For fee structure too click on the second pdf- mca-fees.pdf

Following are some of the top MCA Colleges in India:-

Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)
Cochin University of Science and Technology
H.P University Shimla
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
PSG College of Technology
NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MCA.pdf(377.6 KB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf mca-fees.pdf(190.9 KB, 93 views)
22nd June 2012, 09:51 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about admission in MCA? What is the fee structure? I have scored 78% marks

A bachelor degree holder with 50% marks at graduation level can easily apply for MCA course. Its also expected that you will have mathematics as one of your subject at 10+2 level.

Since you have more than 50% therefore you can easily study MCA.

Most of the top colleges takes an entrance exam to fill up their limited seats in the university. I have attached one file containing the entrance exam syllabus. Please go through it.

For fee structure too click on the second pdf- mca-fees.pdf

Following are some of the top MCA Colleges in India:-

Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Roorkee
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)
Cochin University of Science and Technology
H.P University Shimla
Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
PSG College of Technology
NIT – National Institute of Technology Warangal
22nd June 2012, 11:04 AM
sheenam_mittal13

Dear different institutes have little bit differences in fee structure, m a student of LPU there fee structure for MCA is 59500 per sem but after scholarship (70%– 79.99% aggregate marks in Graduation/ 12th) 39500. and SBI, PNB, OBC banks gives the loan easily.
22nd June 2012, 02:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to join for the MCA course then first appear for the entrance exam. AIMCET, WB-JECA, IUCET are some of the entrance exams which you can appear. Application forms for the same are available in the months of March, April. So you can apply only for the 2013 exams. The fees for private institutes will be higher than government run institutes. It will around Rs 40000.
22nd June 2012, 09:48 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi...!!!
-> As MCA is masters level that you can do after your graduation that may include BCA etc.

-> after MCA you have golden chance to apply in good companies like:-
*wipro
*TCS
*infosys
*pyramid
*HCL etc.
FEE STRUCTURE YOU CAN CHECK:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-mca-fees.pdf(190.9 KB, 71 views)
29th July 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

which collage take addmition in mca contaning 50% markes in bca.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?