19th July 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Will failing twice in Geography Honors create a bad impression on the interviewer?

i have failed twice in geography honours
in 1st year and again when i repeated 1st year........will this create a bad impression on the interviewer at the time of getting job

29th July 2012, 12:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will failing twice in Geography Honors create a bad impression on the interviewer?

When you are going to attend any interview don't pull this type of question in your mind. It will decrease your confident. Just be confident that you have to clear the interview and you have to get the job. If you analysis your all negative point then it will come your mind that you are not for this job and you will not get this job. But actually it is not true. Interviewer choose you only based on your performance. Obviously past record mark sheet matters but performance in the interview is most important.

Failing twice in geography hons will not create any bad impression on the interview only if you can answer question confidently asked by the interviewer. But if you can not perform well then automatically interviewer think that you are not eligible for their work.

I will suggest you to be prepared very well before attending the interview. Study more not only the geography subject but also study to increase your interview skill which is very much important. Be confident in the interview board. Whatever answer you know answer it confidently. Show your potential that you are eligible for their post. Surely you can do this. Failing twice is not a big matter. you can cover it if you are very much well prepared.

Best of luck.
29th July 2012, 01:01 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Will failing twice in Geography Honors create a bad impression on the interviewer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have failed twice in geography honours
in 1st year and again when i repeated 1st year........will this create a bad impression on the interviewer at the time of getting job
hi friend,

if you fail before final year ,it will not effect on interview.

And you should complete with in span of the course...

You do not thin about you backlogs, it will dicrease your confident..

You have to get good % in total marks.

You can prepare very well for interview and you can tell

answers with confident so that he can get good impression on you...

All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?