10th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Kshitij Pratap Singh

Information about affiliation of Doon Group of College? Is it good if I take Automotive Engineering?

Plz tell me about the affiliation of Doon Grp of Collg? Is it good if i take Automotive engieenering at their nd howzz the placement???

Related Questions:
  1. Is Doon College for Engineering good for studying Law? How can I be a Magistrate?
  2. Is Doon college of Engineering and law good for doing Law? How can I be a magistrate?
  3. Is Doon College for Engineering and Law a good college for Law course? Can I opt for plastic surgeon if my subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computers?
  4. VITMEE Results
  5. How may I get the information about affiliation and requirements regarding opening the college in my home town?
  6. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering? -- [New]
  7. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  8. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  9. Admission Mechanical Engineering in DCE after scoring 7469 rank? Should I go with any other stream? Is Automotive Engineering a good option? Future prospects in this course?
  10. Complete Information such as affiliation, fee structure,career etc. of S.M.S Medical college, Jaipur?
  11. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  12. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  13. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  16. How can I get affiliation for B.Ed and D.Ed course? I want to open a new college for B.Ed and D.Ed -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get Automotive Engineering in DCE after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 12999 and state rank of 1202? Career prospects in Automotive Engineering?
  18. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
8th July 2016, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about affiliation of Doon Group of College? Is it good if I take Automotive Engineering?

Is Bsc agriculture course of Doon agricultural college approved by ICAR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?