7th May 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?

Got 280 score in GATE exam. Caste :SC and rank 23991 which colleges will i get in computer science..? Can someone please let me know the list of colleges which I would be applicable to apply for? Awaiting for the reply soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 19.3 marks in GATE in computer science?
  2. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  3. In which colleges should I apply after getting a GATE rank of 5079 with 39 marks in Computer Science?
  4. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  5. Which are the best colleges that I can apply for with a score of 498, marks of 45.33 and a rank of 4300 in GATE Exam?
  6. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  7. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  9. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  10. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  11. Will I get MHRD scholarship after scoring 284 in GATE computer science? In which government college can I apply inside Kerala for M.Tech in computer science or allied specializations?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in Power System from IIT Delhi?
  13. How can I take admission in M.Tech without qualifying in GATE? I'm doing B.Tech(Computer Science) from UPTU and have secured 73% marks in B.Tech 66% marks in 12th, 78% marks in High school(CBSE)
  14. Am I eligible for GATE in computer science and information technology?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  16. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for GATE exam after studying B.Tech in computer science from KSOU
  18. How can I prepare for GATE entrance exam? I am a 3rd year computer science student
9th May 2015, 03:48 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?

Following are the colleges avilable -

》Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Matunga West, Mumbai
M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering
Affiliation: Affiliated to University of Mumbai
Fees: INR 49274

》MIT Academy of Engineering (DTE Choice Code: 6146), Alandi, Pune
M.E in Computer Engineering
Affiliation: Affiliated to University of Pune

》Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Kothrud, Pune
M.E. in Design Engineering
Fees: INR 182486

》Amity University, Mumbai, Panvel, Mumbai
M.Tech in Biotechnology
Affiliation: (Autonomous Program)
Fees: INR 265100

》Wisdom School of Management, Mumbai, Kalyan East, Mumbai
Master of Technology
Fees: INR 120000

》Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Hinjewadi, Pune
M.Tech in Biotechnology (Integrated)
Fees: INR 500000

》Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Nigdi, Pune Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune
Fees: INR 118500

》Master of Computer Engineering
Fees: INR 208894

》KCG College of Technology
Response Guarantee

》Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Master of Engineering (M.E) (2 Years/Full Time/On-campus)
AICTE Approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?