22nd April 2011, 12:07 AM
arjun ahuja

Is Doon college of Engineering and law good for doing Law? How can I be a magistrate?

I want to do law . Is the doon coolage for engeneering and law is good? Does dehradoon is having any good coolage for it? And how can i be megistrate??
My subjects were (phy chem bio computers) can i opt for plastic surgeon ?

7th September 2011, 12:39 AM
SADHU JANGRA

Wink Re: Is Doon college of Engineering and law good for doing Law? How can I be a magistrate?

ya my brother as you asking doon college of engineering &law is a good college ........in india .and about your 2nd ques. i want to give answer tha 1st you should have law deegree for be a magistrate. if you have a law degree then you are eligible for participate exam that is heid at all india level for judiciary level officers. all the best
7th September 2011, 04:37 AM
jitendra11117

Default Re: Is Doon college of Engineering and law good for doing Law? How can I be a magistrate?

hi friend
yes , you are absolutly right ,this college is also good for study
you can take admission easily and go for study
it's completly depend on your skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?