4th July 2012, 04:29 PM
sonujosebent

How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

sir,
My name is sonu. I have completed btech in electronics and comm. I want to do p.g in automotive electronics. Please help me to select a good college, Which offers this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  2. How to get CDC after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  3. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  4. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do M.Tech in Aerospace or Astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  11. Can I join Airforce after doing Civil Engineering?
  12. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Tech in electronics?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  18. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
17th July 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

which extra exams we can give in final year of BE electronics branch??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?