18th February 2012, 08:32 PM
ameiya5

Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?

can you please tell me dates for filling the application form of "NATA 2012" exam and can you please tell me the procedure of filling and sending the form, like about dd, dd address, exam fee, centres, last date to fill the form for "NATA 2012"

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  2. From where to get NATA 2015 application form? Procedure to fill up the form and last date to apply?
  3. How can I register and fill up the application form of NATA if the official Website is not available?
  4. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  5. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  6. How can I fillup the application form of NATA? Documents required to submit? -- [New]
  7. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  9. From where to fill the NATA form? Details regarding the procedure? Where to fill it?
  10. How can I apply for UPSC exam if I am a mechanical student?
  11. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  12. Procedure of NATA exam in IP? What is the last date of submission of form?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?
  14. How to register for UPSC for the first time?
  15. Procedure for outside state students to get into DCE? Last date to fill the application forms?
  16. Last date of filling up of application form for UGC management?
  17. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the date to fill the ASSO CET forms?
24th February 2012, 01:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameiya5 View Post
can you please tell me dates for filling the application form of "NATA 2012" exam and can you please tell me the procedure of filling and sending the form, like about dd, dd address, exam fee, centres, last date to fill the form for "NATA 2012"
The application form for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture can be filled anytime during a year and the test can be taken on any weekdays till 25th September of every year.

In order to apply, you just need to visit your nearest NATA test centers and obtain the application form. While you submit the filled in application form at the designated Test Center, you will be given the appointment for the upcoming Test at the particular test center.

To know about your nearest NATA test centers, click here.
18th November 2013, 04:48 PM
tejudeshmukh.1996

Default Re: Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameiya5 View Post
can you please tell me dates for filling the application form of "NATA 2013-2014" exam and can you please tell me the procedure of filling and sending the form, like about dd, dd address, exam fee, centres, last date to fill the form for "NATA 2013-2014"
,,if admission for architecture to be taken in year 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?