9th April 2012, 09:46 PM
kalpana kumari singh

Information about B.PED entrance exam?

I want to know about bped entrance exam 2012...please provide tom e the details

12th July 2012, 02:22 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Information about B.PED entrance exam?

Bachelor in Physical Education

Those who aspires to be a professional teacher/coach in sports, B.P.ED is for them. In order to be a successful instructor in sports a candidate must develop thorough knowledge in sports psychology, knowledge on the subject, intelligence, command of language, tact to influece others. Different methods and management in sports, anatomy, Kinesiology is taught in this course. To take admission one must be physically fit. Should have participated in sports at the state or higher level.
  • Graduates with at least 45% marks in any discipline can apply.
  • For reserved category candidates there is relaxation in the minimum marks required criteria as per rule.
  • Equal weight is given to achievement in sports for selection of candidates.
Admission is taken through physical fitness test, written test and interview. There are many colleges and universities across India offering B.P.ED programme. You should check website of respective college or university for admission details.
3rd December 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about B.PED entrance exam?

how to write bped entrnce exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?