9th April 2012, 09:39 PM
kalpana kumari singh

Details about the entrance exam to do B.P.Ed from government college of Jodhpur University?

I want to do BPED from govt.college of jodhpur university so ple kindly provide me the details of its entrance-exam with admission details.

5th June 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam to do B.P.Ed from government college of Jodhpur University?

I want to do BPED from govt.college of jodhpur university so ple kindly provide me the details of its entrance-exam with admission details
15th May 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam to do B.P.Ed from government college of Jodhpur University?

I want to do BPED from govt.college of jodhpur university so please kindly provide me the details of its entrance-exam with admission details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?