27th November 2011, 07:31 PM
yogendra prakash goyal

How may I get a job of Radiographer in AIIMS, Jodhpur? I am a retired radiographer from S.N. Medical college, Jodhpur

I want to get appointment as a radiographer in aiims,jodhpur

I was retired from S N Medical College & attached hospitals,jodhpur as radiographer

Related Questions:
  1. When the recruitment of RRB Radiographer will be released? Pay scale of Radiographer in RRB?
  2. ESIC Para Medical(Radiographer) model question papers
  3. How to apply for Radiographer post in Tata Steel plant?
  4. Is Diploma enough for Radiographer post in Directorate of Health and Family Welfare?
  5. What qualification is required for Radiographer post in Government sector?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to appear in BARC Radiographer written exam for MCA postgraduate? How to get application form?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in CRPF Sub-Inspector(Radiographer) recruitment being a B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  8. Details of the post of Radiographer in Punjab Health Department Chandigarh
  9. When is the Y group rally in Jodhpur district?
  10. Best CBSE/ICSE Boys school in Jodhpur for UKG and 6th standard
  11. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  12. Is B.Ed Marwar B.Ed college Jodhpur recognized by NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What marks would I need to score for getting admission in MBM(Jodhpur)? I belong to SC category
  14. What rank is required in RPET to get MBM college Jodhpur? What is the procedure/criteria to get admission in MBM Jodhpur?
  15. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  16. Information regarding procedure for changing examination centre for VITEJEE?
  17. How to get admission in MA from JNV University, Jodhpur
  18. Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student
9th September 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a job of Radiographer in AIIMS, Jodhpur? I am a retired radiographer from S.N. Medical college, Jodhpur

I have done 2 years CT scan technician diploma from recognized institution reg. in state medical faculty Lucknow.Can l apply for radiography technician in AIIMS Rishikesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?