9th July 2012, 12:04 AM
amjith k

Information about BCVT and Pharm D course? What are the job opportunities and salary details?

Information about BCVT and pharm D course? job oppertunitied and salary details?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about BCVT and Pharm D course? What are the job opportunities, salary details?
  2. Information about BCVT course? What is the fee structure? Institutes offering the course? What are the job opportunities and the salary structure?
  3. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  5. What are the opportunities in Chennai after completing M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy)
  6. What are the MCA job opportunities and salary details?
  7. Job Opportunities available after completion of M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis?
  8. Details for construction technology and management? What are the job opportunities? What is the minimum salary?
  9. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  10. What are the job opportunities in Vizag? I have completing B.Pharm
  11. Which university is conducting BCVT exam?
  12. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  13. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  14. What shall I do after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. What are the projects available after doing Masters in Pharmacology? Opportunities in M.Pharm Pharmacology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences -- [New]
  17. Government job opportunities and vacancies for B.Pharm
  18. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
12th May 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BCVT and Pharm D course? What are the job opportunities and salary details?

now I finished my higher secondary studies next I am thinging about to join on pharm d so what are the job opportunities and about salary for this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?