26th October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?

Sir,
Can I get a job in ISRO after my bsc.chemistry?I had got 79% of marks for my 1st year course and iam sure that i will get better marks in my degree.Please give me some information about the possible jobs and also the salary range.

15th November 2011, 03:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?

Yes, you can try for jobs in ISRO after completing B.SC. The notifications regarding the opportunities which are available in ISRO will be published. You can appear to the most suitable opportunities. But, you should attend the written exam for selection. The salary part regarding the ISRO jobs and all will entirely depend on the post for which you are applying to.
17th November 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?

sir,
what is the eligibility criteria for getting a job in isro after completing my m.sc course?
21st November 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

opportunities for msc chemistry students in isro
8th January 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

sir mai b.sc kar ne ke bad mai aisa kon sa course karu ke isro me job ka chance 98% ho jaye
15th January 2012, 04:14 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Friend,

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.ISRO recruits for Scientist and project member.

Eligibility for ISRO

Educational Qualification

1.>You should complete Your B.Tech/B.E From a recognized University.

2.>You should maintain 65% marks in your whole career.

Age Factor:-

Minimum age eligibility is 22 years to appear in ISRO.

Visit The Official Site:-www.isro.org/

Basically the examination consist of the bellow

(1) Computer H/W Digital Logic

(2) Computer Organization

(3) SOFTWARE SYSTEMS Data structures

(4) Programming Methodology

(5) Algorithms for problem solving

(6) Compiler Design

(7) Operating Systems

(8) Databases

(9) Computer Networks

so friend to crack this examination study hard and follow the books in the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ISRO syllabus.txt(1.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf ISRO.pdf(653.2 KB, 310 views)
23rd May 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit now i am studying bsc chemistry in final year can i get any job in this stage
23rd November 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary of an isro scientist in a month
14th March 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Now am studying B.sc chemistry final year with 75% can i get job in ISRO?
3rd July 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I able to get opportunities in ISRO after bsc honours in chemistry . here is both ans. That can/can't ,plzz answer my ques.
24th February 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am studying Bsc chemistry II year now
Is there any jobs available for me in isro after completing bsc course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?