18th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Shyam P. Popat

After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?

if i finish m.pharm in a good college, then how many salary can i get? i have given 12th science exam from gujarat board, and secyred 72% merit. now i am thinking to take admission in pharmacy, so i want to know the job-opportunities in it and salary-packages of it. please tell me if there is also some-thing else after m.pharm.

thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  2. Job opportunities and salary after B.Pharma?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  4. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  5. How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?
  6. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  7. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  8. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  9. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Opportunities for M.Pharm pharmacy practice in India? Can I do research with this degree?
  11. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  12. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Pharmacy candidates?
  14. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  15. What are the job opportunities after B.Pharmacy course?
  16. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course?
  17. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy course?
  18. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground? -- [New]
28th June 2011, 08:54 PM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?

i'm studying M.pharmacy 1st year ..there are a lot of jobs after completion of your course, but the main thing is that , the companies will recruit us only for low salaries , that is around Rs15,000-18,000/month or even less amount based on the company. but we can reach to higher level pay scale with our experience only..if we can work in an industry for atleast 3 years, we can increase our package upto 6-7lakhs/annum.
5th July 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?

What will be the starting salary after doing masters in pharmacy?
9th August 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a M.Pharmacy (pharmacy practice) graduate can i join pharm.D fourth year?
6th September 2011, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a B.pharmacy student an like study CIM (uk). what about this both qualification is match for job for pharmaceutical marketing job of uk
9th September 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

now i am studing b.pharmcy first year i want to rewrite eamcet,if i got a good rank i want to medicine.so how much i will pay to coolege for my certificates
9th October 2011, 05:24 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

If you from the commerce background then you can take up graduation. Along with that you can pursue CA, CS etc. After graduation in any of the streams you must take up Masters either in the same field or go in for a MBA. You need to decide which out these suits you the most.[/QUOTE]
9th October 2011, 05:48 PM
sharad9999

if you want do career in pharmacy then you have to give common entrance for pharmacy in your state after completion of M.Pharm you will get around 1.5-3.5 lacs of package. it may go maximum as 5 lacs per annum if you do in reputed college like NIPER or BITS PILANI OR ANY Govt. institutions.
but the saturation in the pharmacy feild is incresing so much after your completion of M.Pharm this will chenge.
thank you
18th October 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

H0w much starting salary i get aftr doing M-Phormachy?
3rd December 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my bpharm i like to do MSin usa in relation to pharma sector im having doubt regarding selection of branch in ms which branch is having good job oppurtunities and career growth.what are the jobs present on that branch ex;pharmaceutics ,medicinalchemistry,pharmacology what are jobs in industry related to this how many post are there for this branch ,wether it is suitable for girls or not,what is the salary scale in india and in usa this is my id [email protected] plez send your reply to my mail ,im waiting for your reply
thanking you
4th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing mpharama in gud col nd after my cmpletion my studies how much saliery can i take plz any job are vacancy plz inform to me my mail is already submit in pharma helpline
21st March 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i am pharmacy student , if i do pharma D then which type of job will be get?
1st September 2012, 12:54 AM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will be the starting salary after doing masters in pharmacy?
hi friend,

i'm studying M.pharmacy 1st year ..there are a lot of jobs after completion of your course, but the main thing is that , the companies will recruit us only for low salaries , that is around Rs15,000-18,000/month or even less amount based on the company. but we can reach to higher level pay scale with our experience only..if we can work in an industry for atleast 3 years, we can increase our package upto 6-7lakhs/annum.....
11th May 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

whts scope of B pharmacy.and how many salary after it,Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
2nd July 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m.pharm. what is its value? what is my salary? is there any value of pharmcy in australia?
19th October 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Have any oppurtunities abroad countries??
20th October 2013, 02:02 AM
kartavya
Junior Member+

Job opportunity is no doubt very good and you will be getting a handsome salary but if you select production then salary may be lesser as compared to marketing. generally, candidates prefer production as the future growth and stability is better if compared to marketing. salary generally ranges 10k to 25k for production at initial stage whereas it ranges 20k to 30k for marketing.
20th February 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

which subject is best for masters in pharmacy to get a good salary package?
21st February 2014, 09:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

M-Pharmacy stands for Master of Pharmacy which is a Post Graduation course in the field of Pharmacy.

There will be good number of job opportunities for the candidates soon after completion of this course in various
-Hospitals
-Pharmaceutical companies
-Diagnostic Centers
-Research Laboratories

You will be given job opportunities in any of the following departments
Production department
QA Department
QC Department
R&D Department

The amount of salary that will be paid will be different from one company to other company.

It depends upon the factors like
-level of company
-standards of company
-job designation that you are going to join etc.

On an average, you will be paid a salary between 15k-25k in many of the companies.

But after getting hands on experience, you will try for good job opportunities with good salaries.

If you don't want to work in pharma companies, you can try for job opportunities as lecturers in various pharma colleges.

As a Lecturer, you will receive a salary which ranges between 25k-30k.

Wish you all the best.
29th June 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do pharma d instead of b pharm and m pharm
30th August 2016, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is better MS Pharm Medicinal Chemistry from NIPER Mohali or M Pharmaceutics from DIPSAR Delhi.
22nd February 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I can expect after doing m.pharma in pharmacology and salary package?
15th April 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

After doing m.pharmacy from pharmaceutics how much salary package i can get from the pharmaceutical industry company .
18th June 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I had completed B.pharma ; I want to prepare for drug inspector what should I do?? I should do m.pharm from which branch and how to prepare for drug inspector?
27th July 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

After completing mpharmacy is there any chance to go for abroad and chances of getting higher jobs & any higher qualification like MS etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?