22nd June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?

I wish to study food technology may i wannna know its job opportunities in abroad and details about its salary.....?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Job scopes in foreign countries like America after doing food technology? Minimum salary that I can fetch abroad?
  2. How to get a job after studying BSc Food Technology and B.Tech food technology?
  3. Job opportunities in abroad for BSc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  5. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  6. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  7. Details for construction technology and management? What are the job opportunities? What is the minimum salary?
  8. What are the future prospects and starting salary of food technologist after B.Tech? What is the value of food technology in India as well as abroad?
  9. What is the salary package and job opportunities in abroad for IIM passouts
  10. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  11. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  12. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  13. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Honors in Food & Nutrition? How much salary I can get with these Jobs?
  15. Best universities to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology in Abroad?
  16. Can I get a government job after passing B.Tech in food technology? How much is the salary?
  17. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  18. What are the MCA job opportunities and salary details?
12th November 2014, 10:18 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?

There are many opportunities after completing you’re your post graduation in Food Technology in abroad. All you need to have is

• Minimum 50% in graduation related to Food Technology
• 300 and more GRE Score
• 90 and more TOEFL Score and
• 7 or more band in IELTS

These scores help you in getting in to a good college.

Employment Areas are:

• Food Processing
• Technical sales
• Quality assurance
• Product development
• Production management
• Research and development
• Quality control units
• Manufacturing Sector
• Research labs
• Hotels

Job Roles:

• Food Microbiologist
• Food Inspector
• Bacteriologist
• Biochemists
• Food Science Teacher
• Food Standards Officer
• Laboratory Technician
• Manager
• Organic Chemists
• Toxicologists
• Analytical Chemists
• Assistant General Manager
• Food & Beverage Associate
• Food Handler
• Food Processing Operator
• Food Research Analyst
• Food Technologist

You can get in to companies like,

• Nestle
• Britannia
• Lays
• Amul
• Cadbury
• Pepsi
• Cocacola and more

You will paid around 3 LPA to 5 LPA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?