5th June 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about Biotech BSc?

give more information about biotech bsc...please give me the information

2nd July 2014, 09:27 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Information about Biotech BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
give more information about biotech bsc...please give me the information
B.Sc means Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology). It is an Under Graduation course. The course duration is three years, which is divided into six semesters. Biotechnology is a field of Applied Biology that Include the use of Bioprocess, Engineering, Technology, Living organizer etc..

B. Sc in Biotechnology course is Important one that provides lots of career options to the students after completing the course. Students who are interested to apply for this course then the student must satisfy the below criteria,

The candidate should have completed 12th or equivalent course in science stream with at least 50% (45% marks for SC/ST and OBC Category students) from recognized university. The minimum percentage of marks for admission may differ from college to college. Many B. Sc Biotechnology colleges in India, which give admission based on the 12th standard mark.
2nd July 2014, 06:01 PM
anu98

Default Re: Information about Biotech BSc?

Bio tech bsc is a good course ..if your interested in bio technology field. This is one of the fastly emerging field and have got great scope in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?