14th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Information about Biotechnology for Non maths student after passing 12th? Which are the colleges in Mumbai?

information about biotechnology for non maths students after 12th and the colleges in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy and Biotechnology in Mumbai
  2. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  3. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  4. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course?
  5. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  6. Important subjects in 11th and 12th for a career in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  8. What can I do after passing 12th? I am a Maths student
  9. Which all courses can I do without Maths in 12th Commerce? BBA colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  11. Do we have to appear for Maths in CET to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
  13. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?
  14. Is Maths compulsory after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  15. B.Tech in Biotechnology can be done without Maths in 11th and 12th? Colleges offering B.Tech in Biotechnology with dual degrees?
  16. What to do after passing 12th as a Computer Maths Student? What all courses are available after 12th? Which course has more job opportunities and salary?
  17. Which company will provide training for biotechnology in Pune and Mumbai?
  18. Names of colleges offering PhD to Biotechnology postgraduate in Mumbai/Pune? -- [New]
30th October 2017, 05:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Biotechnology for Non maths student after passing 12th? Which are the colleges in Mumbai?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Technology in Biotechnology or B.Sc in Biotechnology is that candidate must have studied either PCB or PCM or PCB/M subject group. Non maths group candidates are eligible for Biotechnology courses at bachelor's degree level.

You can apply for MHCET exam to get admission in top colleges of Mumbai. List of such colleges are:

1. Elphinstone College, Mumbai.

2. Ramaniranjan Jhunjunwala College.

3. Rizvi College of Engineering.

4. IIT Bombay through JEE exam.

5. V G Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?