6th January 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Information about BSc Nursing?

What is an introduction to BSC Nursing.Iam about to go university and I choose BSC as my choice and I want to know things like foundation

26th June 2015, 03:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about BSc Nursing?

B.Sc nursing is a bachelor's degree course of 3 to 4 year duration which provide basic knowledge about nursing, first-aid and midwifery. The candidates pursuing B.Sc nursing course are trained in all the theoretical as well as practical aspects of nursing.

The minimum qualification required for getting admission in B.Sc nursing degree is 10+2 in Biology, Physics and Chemistry group of subjects from any recognized Central or State board of Secondary education .
11th May 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about BSc Nursing?

Different types of position in nursing? And how many percent to take admit in nursing after 12th and how many marks want in pmt and in neet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?