7th October 2011, 09:56 PM
AERAM ARZOO

Information about common entrance exam of AIPMT?

I want to know about the common entrance exam of aipmt ....please provide to me the necessary information

16th October 2011, 02:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about common entrance exam of AIPMT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERAM ARZOO View Post
I want to know about the common entrance exam of aipmt ....please provide to me the necessary information
AIPMT Stands for All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination.

To apply for This examination you have to complete the age of 17 Years and The upper age limit for AIPMT Entrance Examination is 25 years.

To apply for This examination you have to complete your 12Th examination and You must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Individually and You must have scored minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, Final year 12Th candidates are also eligible to apply for AIPMT Examination.

The examination was Held in 2 Stages, Preliminary examination and Main Examination. The examination was Generally conducted in April and May, for this year examination was Completed and if you are Interested in AIPMT Examination, then please wait for the Notification and then apply for This examination Online, The Notification was Published soon in this year, so please wait and then apply for This examination and For more details please check the Official website.

http://aipmt.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMT Examination Details.pdf(4.03 MB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?